What to expect
CROSSROADS CHURCH Inver Grove Heights is located at 5590 Babcock Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN. Before and after service is a time of fellowship with free refreshments and coffee! Services start at 10:30AM with announcements, and a time of praise through music. Our children are then dismissed for Kids Own Worship and Campus Pastor Dan Schauer delivers a message from the Word of God. Please fill out a contact card so we can send you a free caribou gift card!
PASTOR Dan schauer
Crosspoint:Our perceptions help us to see the blessings.
Godly perceptions help us see that:
1. God can bless little or much.
Matthew 14:13-21 (NLT)
2. We are blessed to be a blessing.
3. Blessed and Broken things can multiply.
4. Believers should see all things in lens of eternity.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Questions To Consider:
1. What does it mean to be blessed? What is the world’s understanding of blessing? How might that differ from the Christian perspective on blessing?
2. What is one thing from your past that seems to hold you back?
3. Why is it hard to see things from God’s perspective?
4. What is one thing you would see differently or do differently if you were more focused on God’s perspective?